(Rem: R596, 495)
Technical and O&M lead of business development for GSEI activities primarily in South Africa. Ad-hoc support to Project Companies in construction and operation.
In charge of all aspects and documentation of the contractual negotiations during Business Development of all O&M and/or Technical-related agreements (EPC, PPA, Fuel Supply Agreement, Operations and Maintenance Agreement (OMA), LTPRA, LTSA, LTPRA-LTSA Coordination Agreement, O&M Consortium Agreement etc.).
• Contribution and/or responsible for choice of technologies, configuration analysis, availability, degradation, schedule, KPIs.
• Prepare O&M budget integrating feedback from GSEI SAMEA plants and the Group.
• Prepare all O&M and technical related documents for the bid (OM organization chart, O&M references, O&M philosophy, etc.).
• Contribution and/or responsible for drafting and negotiating the Owner specs including the up to date Return of Experience (REX) of SAMEA.
• Contribution to interface with Lender’s Engineer and support Lenders’ due diligence.
• Management of internal approval process (O&M and Technical).
• Support of CEO and Construction Managers of Project Cos, CEO and Plant Managers of O&M Cos, for punctual problems during construction, commissioning phase and during operations.
• Technical resource planning (internal external).
• Proactive technology or contractor detection.
• Hand-over of technical aspects and documents to the Project and the O&M Companies.
• Report on ongoing process and issues to the SAMEA Head of Engineering and Technical Support Group.
• Review technical proposal of EPC contractor.
Degree: Bachelors or Masters in relevant engineering discipline
3 to 5 years’ experience: Preferably Business Development: green or brown field, construction, acquisition, divestment of power and desalination plants.
Please call Lucy on (082) 789 5494 or email: email@example.com